Junior Golf Sunday 2 July 2017

Hi All – we have had an unlucky run with weather and course conditions of late.  We will try to go out Sunday afternoon again this week and meet at 1.15.  The weather is forecast to be poor for the week so the course may be closed again, I will keep in touch and if anyone has queries please contact me 0275 112 505.  Hopefully I see you Sunday – Cheers Shane

Leave a Reply

Scroll to top